Samstag, 30. April 2022

Next to mine face

 

Next to mine face

Not that
I am
You think

Since you
in me
intruded
are

Opens
in me
A cathedral

And a thousand
be right
instruments
the organ
touch
The bald
stone

I am
Also out there
to you
sometimes
Near
and a
Bright joy
permeates
for one
moment
My being

If I
Greetings
Break me
the knees
from your
Inner gestures
as would
A touch
the kiss
I remain
with you
In me alone

I have … you
written
and no
answer
from you
expected
Now come
You in me
Even as
The spring wind
A storm
by me
through
hazards
and I know
not me
how come
I am
Me alone

I am
Dust and
Nothing
The life
Your existence
That
in my
soul
reflects

You are
for others
born
not for
me

I have you
Not into me
locked
You came
with your
eyes lips
not me
touching
in my
mind
flown

I want
Releasing you
but it
Succeeds
Not
if you
You
Rest
in me
next to mine
face

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen