Montag, 12. November 2012

The love Me weaves


The love Me weaves
in black brocade
I'm not
I have my body
it chopped
in the tray
in white snow ice
me in me
resist everything
my haughty evoke
for whatever
my red plastic shoe
fades into the blue
bear my soul
not my feet
the gate to the circular grave
I still remain
closed at depth




Armastad mind koob
must brokaat
Ma ei ole
Mul on mu keha
see hakitud
salves
valge lumi jää
mulle mind
seisma kõik
minu üleolev tekitada
mingil
minu punane plastist kinga
kaob sinisesse
kannab mu hing
ei mu jalad
väravast ümmarguse hauda
Ma veel
suletud sügavus



Liebe webt mich
in schwarzem Brokat
ich bin mir nicht
ich habe meinen Leib
dafür kleingehackt
in die Schale
im weisseis Schnee
mir in mir
wider Allem
mein hochmütiges heraufbeschwören
für sonst was
mein roter Plastikschuh
bleicht aus ins Blau
trägt meine Seele
meine Füsse nicht
das Tor zum Rundgrab
bleibt mir noch verschlossen








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen