Mittwoch, 14. November 2012

do not want to exist



hear, O Israel
me what my soul
which shame
You live in the Promised Land
it may be you also taken
me what a shame
want your brothers
an abode refuse
a home where you
let my tongue pray for you
not my heart in shame and ash falls
hear, O Israel
My patience is almost over
You want to stop
to God
do not want to exist






שמע ישראל
מה הנשמה שלי
בו בושה
אתה חי בארץ המובטחת
זה יכול להיות גם לך לקח
מה בושה
רוצה האחים שלך
אשפת משכן
בית שבו אתה
נתנו ללשון שלי מתפללת בשבילך
לא לבי בבושה ואפר נפילות
שמע ישראל
הסבלנות שלי כמעט נגמר
אם אתה רוצה להפסיק
לאלוהים
לא רוצה להתקיים



Höre Israel
was mir meiner Seele
welches Schande
Du wohnst im gelobten Land
es kann Dir auch genommen werden
was mir für eine Schande
willst Deinen Brüdern
eine Wohnstatt weigern
eine Heimat die Dir gegeben
lass meine Zunge für Dich beten
nicht das mein Herz in Scham und Asche fällt
Höre Israel
meine Geduld ist bald zu Ende
willst Du die Einkehr
zu Gott
nicht willst bestehen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen