Sonntag, 6. Juni 2021

Reply to: Jack Kerouac and thompsonlengels

I do not make any signs
no writing
I don't have to find the words
they are coming
whether i want it or not
whether good or bad
in the fingers of my hand

if i'm ready
or not
the dream works
with his language
me through and through

i suffer when i am personally
the saying of the soul
their meaning
not me
to new insight
strive for myself
so to understand better

my words belong
when i posted them
each other and you
I claim
thus not the essence of power

the Community
can indeed life and limb
to destroy

but to the core
of life
are the generals
with all weapons
of violence
until today
not penetrated

I go
with my fear
since my childhood
hand in hand
grace likes the hand
the chosen one
Writers lead










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen