Montag, 13. Februar 2023

The dream

The dream gives me my life
my nightmare
is my inner voice
means the repentance to me

There is the absolute good
as well as absolute evil
i'm just human
not beyond everything

just thinking alone
is in between
conscious existence
a lonely guest
challenges me
the soul in everything
with all my senses
me out as a whole person

I cant do the world
out of me
don't do better

The belief
is convenience
in your own environment
towards yourself
the handover
the real
to a higher authority
do not want to know

With fear
not against the difficulties
of my own life

The "we" it seems to me
has mankind
just superficial
not down to the depths
of being
helped further

*

In somnium
dona mihi animam meam
mihi per somnum exterreri solebat
voce mea interiorem
poenitentia est mihi

Non est bonum absolutum
tum absoluta mali
ego sum, humani
non est absque culpa
praesertim

tantum modo cogitatione
est inter
conscii esse
sola Hospes
provocat me
quae sunt in anima
ex toto sanus
mihi
ut totum
exire

possum
mundus
de me
Non faciunt meliorem

Quod credatur
Est
in commodum
in propria amet
ad me
et orabant in
realis
ad superiorem auctoritatem delatae
ex propriis
haud
cognitionis
volunt

cum timore,
difficultates adversus
vitae meae

Quod "non" ut videtur
mihi autem
est hominibus
sicut superficiale
non usque in
umbra mortis
entis
porro adiuvisti

et massa
et societatem
videtur
mihi autem
est hominibus
sicut superficiale
non usque in
umbra mortis
entis
porro adiuvisti

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen