Sonntag, 6. März 2022

Like a lily

Like a lily

Your dream
even if
You him
me
tell
would
his
importance
can I
do not know

Because he
Would be
dream
continue
in me

With nine
pictures
Which is not
Your origin
Never close
are

Like
also
my
imagination
Like a lily
drops
Your mind
Remains to me
secret
And sealed

Even if
You in me
lively
are
Than I am
even

If I
wake up
I see
reality
Of world

I have to
Live me
without too
Your proximity
to touch
Because the
Night in
To me
Their natural
border
at my
skin

Basically
can I
not me
versus
fight
Against the
sweet image
To me
than your own image
in me
appear

The reason
is this
not in
My power
Me my
mood
to explain

My longing
My desire
To ignite
still
to
Erase
From one ’s own
hand

And why
Just you
that I
Do not know
So bodily
By my
being
walks
for years
by a
Hidden from me
the door

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen