Sonntag, 27. Mai 2012

I do not need

I listen to me
I have no example to follow as
I do not get so
as he sets out
He made it for himself alone
For me the little runt
this reminds me
I'm no light
the world is still in this world
I am my subject property
no incense maker
I'm not a density-maker
to my brain is missing with his weight
my babbling has only holistic Share
animal roar
oh I would be less than the most stupid flea
I'd be glad to animals to humans
I am the reincarnation of myself
sucking blood from my food on the plate
I love the word dust in my ears
oh I would therefore never been born
I look forward to my rotting body
I'm finally unconscious
the glory in the Abyss
then at last I am free healthy
Through Christ, I became a revenant
my grave found me in my back
I have the kingdom of heaven opened to the depth now
I do not need a spiritual travel books





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen