Samstag, 10. Dezember 2022

Mr. Deepak Singh

In the soul there is no right or wrong
To this day, the subjective moment means nothing to science
The unconscious is completely alien to autonomous reason
I don't need to earn my own life, I live, that's all
What I experience is my thing, not someone else's
The soul
nobody has
her for possession
The soul the spirit is in us and not out there
I don't have to disagree with you Mr Deepak Singh
I must examine and chew up the words of the spiritually powerful
I must
the things that hardly anyone can comprehend in their entirety,
for me not as a credo,
or a sword of Damocles,
drop like a guillotine over my neck
I'm not someone else's darling, I stand on my own two feet, not on those of others
You don't have to be sorry, based on your reference Mr. Deepak Singh, if you know more than I do
by telling me Aliens have a one too
I don't have to be right about anything that has been, in my subjective experience, a real, personal event
There are many authors who want to explain to people their view of nature (we are nature in nature).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen