Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022

Antwort an unberührte Liebe

Ever since 
I saw you naked 
as a little kid
since then I remember
caught by 
your gaze
and eyes

Ever since 
you said goodbye 
to me 
without greeting

you go in and 
out of my body
without asking me

I didn't call you 
more again

I held you in my arms
in a dream 
of a place of pilgrimage

You jumped 
into my arms there

in a dream 
I carried you 
back there 
to my childhood
near the church

I'm still 
in love with you
especially 
when your face 
shows up
passing at
a beautiful woman

I am your prisoner 
of untouched love
back then a touch 
was just a gesture
a touch of wind

You have asked me 
for a kiss
on the shore 
to the afternoon 
at the blue lake
I wanted, 
I couldn't kiss you
my shame 
was coming 
up to me

i am in your love
which I didn't answer
became a human 
without skin

I love you
still today

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen