Montag, 25. Juli 2022

memory remains

The memory remains
even with your farewell
without words

the future
in the here and now
the presence
just a hunch

the moon leads its circles
all around Mother Earth

the moon moves
Ocean
and the tides
the thought
and dreams

the little me
that stays trapped
the world of the inner world
since birth
until death

the stories
the ancestors
written and told

sometimes appears
in the dream the mother
and the father
I walk my life

not what I of the world
I see and I think

sometimes you touch me
on the inside
where you get into me from
you alienate yourself in me
I don't know that

*

Die Erinnerung bleibt
auch mit Deinem Abschied
ohne Worte

die Zukunft 
im hier und jetzt
der Gegenwart
bloss eine Ahnung

der Mond führt seine Kreise
rundum Mutter Erde

der Mond bewegt
das Meer
und die Gezeiten
der Gedanken
und Träume

das kleine ich 
das bleibt gefangen
der Welt der Innenwelt
seit der Geburt
bis in den Tod 

die Geschichten
der Vorfahren
geschrieben und erzählt

manchmal erscheint
im Traum die Mutter 
und der Vater
mein Leben beschreite ich

nicht was ich von der Welt
mir sehe und mir denke

manchmal berührst Du mich
im Innersten 
woher Du in mich einsteigst
Du Dich in mir entfremdest
das weiss ich mir nicht

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen