Dienstag, 12. April 2022

the duty

i never want to
since childhood
get caught up in an idea
immerse myself in it
lose myself in the teaching of the emptiness within

my thoughts come to me
not me to them

I do not want anything
without a new insight for the time being
a new understanding
play through to the reality of life

i play every night
in the drama of the soul
I am not the author of life
I am not the author of the dream
i play to the soul and world
an insignificant one
I experience myself in everything in a supporting role

I rise to the challenges
of being human
of indivisible human dignity
my fears, joys, weaknesses, strengths, confusions, false starts and my lifelong failures

I have the duty
me as vulnerable
to accept imperfect people

I have the duty
not only to take care of myself

*

Ich will nie
seit Kindesbeinen
in einer Idee aufgehen
mich darin versenken
mich in der Lehre der Leere darin verlieren

meine Gedanken kommen zu mir
nicht ich zu ihnen

ich will nichts 
ohne vorerst eine neue Einsicht
ein neues Verständnis 
auf die Wirklichkeit des Lebens durchspielen

Ich spiele jede Nacht
im Drama der Seele
ich bin nicht der Autor des Lebens
ich bin nicht der Autor des Traumes
ich spiele zur Seele und Welt
eine unbedeutende 
ich erlebe mich in allem in einer Nebenrolle

ich stelle mich als sich den Herausforderungen 
des Menschseins 
der unteilbaren Menschenwürde 
meinen Ängsten, Freuden, Schwächen, Stärken, Verwirrungen, Fehlstarts und mein lebenslanges Scheitern 

Ich habe die Pflicht
mich als verletzlichen 
unvollkommen Menschen zu akzeptieren

Ich habe die Pflicht
nicht nur um mich selbst zu kümmern


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen