Freitag, 17. August 2018

so maybe

"The educational ideal of Greco-Roman antiquity founded thinking and acting in the consciousness of the dignity of man, pursuit of humanity.

The strong outgoing from Italy, spread over Western and Central Europe movement of the 14-16. Century, characterized by literary, philological and scientific rediscovery and revival of ancient culture, their languages, their art and mentality.

The weak, the unconditional keeping together with someone on the basis of the same views and goals on the sense of belonging and the support for each other based support. "

Weakness is a part of human nature for all of us. The own weakness, to be shown by the strong, how to pull yourself out of the swamp with your own hands on your tuft, if you just tug on the belt?

Power is a term that comes from "doing". Power over others, can be good or evil. Everyone has to answer for himself in his actions and omissions.

Strength can be well-being, or in itself, in essence, something else.

From the beginning; basically; without further proof, independent of my experience or perception; gained from reason by logical reasoning; founded on the subjective, of my autonomous reason held for it; I can not say that the strong ones, to whom I do not want to count, that they are my enemies, and their enemies, my friends.

For comparison, the politico-social doctrine of racial segregation, which used to separate the individual ethnic groups in the Republic of South Africa, can be translated as "Humanism is the slogan - not cultural apartheid" meaning that "strength" leads to salvation, disagree.

For the better, of which I can only strive in my person, viewed globally, on the broad path of incarnation, which is still going on; With my way of thinking, I can offer no help to others.

With their own weakness, not against them, not the belt, along with the fittest, to be ripped off, so maybe?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen