Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012

protect me from pirates and protect

The mind is not good no matter
in advance is because everything has already been
read the books themselves are lonely
just blathering a stammering brings the New

I'm not fool with my senses
cryptic food my brain
my soul was never a prostitute knappbeschürzte
I carry cash naked knowledge to myself

Almost everything my brain stem tells me it devises
is rough hurricane storm surge waves
vulgarity in rich waves and waves
The world wide networks, and its more I am deeply weighed

The world of our web parlor
Our conversations are covered by a deep seriousness of
I was in this global family
never cheated
I think if I otherwise
I've just lied to cheeky line and thread
I do not mind my goods he knows
I'm going to the Logos
protect me from pirates and protect

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen