Sonntag, 20. November 2022

a gift

The Teaching of the Soul
through creation
a dream
for new insight
by the dreamer
is not the author himself

reality
of truth becomes
in being together
more through that
tongue sieve the
self-appointed
spiritual before
all the the
men veiled

the self-invented god
generates no pity
who don't want to believe in him
everything is granted to the gods
compassion
love
to be a transcendent being
omniscient full of bliss

the soul the spirit
is in us
not out there

a balanced one
to find spirit
is the daily work
every human

the law
of indivisible human dignity
applies to all of us
to obey him
forbid hatred
the anger and the greed
the self-importance
of toxic people
the destruction of all foundations
like the climate catastrophe
it shows us

I have no self
it's not mine
my I
my life is a gift

my unconscious
is like the ocean of the cosmos
dark in its breadth and depth

like myself
never quite in the microcosm
even if I do my deeds and misdeeds
check daily
me to the bottom of my being
can never be fully realized

I need to know
what my left hand wants
and with the right hand
try the better

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen