Sonntag, 26. September 2021

To: Raghavbendre


the deafening silence
the immeasurable silence
in the history of mankind
in a hurricane
the inner world
the little consciousness
in the boat that me
through the cyclone
is whirled

the opponent of the laws in nature
in the microcosm
I am myself with my hubris

life is what it is to us
it doesn't matter
as we want it to be
how we feel about life

we all go the way
between two worlds
whether we scream
or when I grit my teeth

the surprise
the inner world
the outside world
is for everyone
daily in his experiences
a subjective event
whether at work
at home or in sleep

the spirit blows where it wants to go
he leaves the memories
grow in my mind
whether I want that
or not

every person
do something
he is breathing
he eats
he speaks
and part
his word
to advice
for others

when I think
Oh; that was an insignificant something
then I take myself
in all
Incidents
those on me
from inside and outside
not seriously approaching me

I've thought a lot
what's going on in my brain
I became anyway
Dismissed without notice

it has to be
what the innermost
intended for me in this world
whether in war
whether in a dispute
or in the arms of my lover

when I make myself aware
what my dream has to say to me
then I'll become the usual
my routine
to leave for nine banks

my word is not my essence itself
I want the one who wants me bad
in its
observe indivisible dignity

i don't want a spell
Laying on someone who hates me
what I can't change from the outside
I want to endure that

the mind is not handicapped
the soul that bears it
is healthy from the roots

the disease
is the possibility
to new insight
for one's own life still to be lived

Successful people
are related to selfishness
they play for other gods and devils

the real art
is your own life
the way it is to live

Neutrality is the fig leaf
behind his intentions
Knowing to hide

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen