Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2018

in the small self

Two streets go through my lifetime, in the small self they diverge. And I take both, the way from the inside out, the less busy in my mind, under the roof of one soul and that made the difference of my decision, even in my childhood. What all the bifurcations in the here and now, meaning one could not be in dialogue with the inner world, in the real world, to make their own decisions to the deed, in the whole extent. The point is not that with a new idea, the resurrection of a self-taught doctrine, what has "enlightened" itself in diversity, with the law of the own fork, the hubris, to teach others. We have to accept that we are finite according to the law of nature. Life after death, others take over. The true ruler is nature, life itself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen