Sonntag, 27. November 2022

It needs

It needs the other
an inner correspondence
then he lets himself be touched

I don't know the other
what he needs
he can tell me without words
I can't understand myself to the bottom
nor the others with whom I share my life

the soul is one for all of us
for balance within yourself
every adult is responsible for himself

the spirit and the soul are in us
not out there
what tends us to act negatively
is to be and remain unconscious
about ourselves

the simplest is the most difficult
accept yourself in all adversities of life
other people can be accompanied if they are in need
we are stretched out and entangled between the inner world and the outer world
how we really matter to others and what and how we matter to them
we can't know

what I want the other or not
what he may or may not need from us
that lies in his decision

what we want to do for others
for one it is the right thing
the other the wrong thing

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen